In the spirit of giving this holiday season, we’re offering a special treat. Now, when you sign up for a Collector’s Club membership, you will be able to give someone else a club membership for FREE!
This effectively allows you and a friend to join for half-price! And that’s on top of all the great benefits you will receive with a Collector’s Club membership
(DASH) is a free site for action figure collectors. It provides great tools for learning about figures and managing your collection. Thousands of collectors use it to manage almost a quarter of a million action figures, as well as buy and sell. Integrated through the site is a secure marketplace, making it easier for collectors to buy and sell figures.
DASH Collector’s Club lets you enjoy:
· Access to the world’s LARGEST catalog for action figures- over 44,000 figures!
· A personalized showcase website just for your collection- very cool for sharing your collection (photos, videos, figures) with friends. Check out these great DASH member sites: Legendary_Toys
, and Kjhulk
· Access to our new Trading feature- swap with other collectors to get the figures you want!
· Increased functionality within our free iPhone and Android apps. See the app in action here
· Full access to the world’s largest online price guide- for both packaged and loose figures
· A detailed collection report- estimate the overall value of your collection; perfect for insuring your collection
· And much more…
Spread the Joy this holiday season. Don’t delay!* Sign up for a Club Membership today!
Collector’s Club Membership Gifting Instructions
After registering for a Collector’s Club Membership, please send us an email to email@example.com with:
· The name of the person you wish to gift a membership to
· The e-mail of the person you wish to gift a membership to
We will contact this individual to inform them that they received a free membership from you (Failure to send us the name and email of this individual will result in non-delivery of your gift)
*This exclusive, limited-time offer ends December 31st, 2011.