Best Toy Shop Photo Contest
Toy Collectors do a lot of shopping at toy shops all over the world. We thought it would be really cool to see all those great places where we buy our toys. Even better if it was in some sort of gallery for everyone to look at. So we decided to make one and to get it rolling, we are having a contest that will give out give out cash prizes for the best photo of a toy shop or toy shop display. Anyone can enter for a chance to win a $25, $50 or $100 cash prize to spend in your winning shop.
From now until December 15th, we will be taking submissions by email of images you have taken of a shop, store, warehouse or garage that you go to buy your toys. Send us a picture of a decked out store front, capture a shot of an especially good case display, get a shot of your favorite shop keeper or that ultra hard to find action figure on the shelf. Pretty much anything goes for what you can take pictures of as long as they sell toys. Creative and far out ideas win extra points with the judges. There are some guidelines you must follow to enter and qualify for one of the cash prizes.
Best Toy Shop Photo Contest Guidelines
- Only one image may be submitted per entry, per person.
- Images submitted must be from a toy shop or other retail venue that sell toys. Online, specialty chains and other large department stores are permitted as well.
- Entries must include the toy shop's name, city, state, phone and email address if available.
- Submit only legitimate photographs. No videos, screen captures or illustrations will be allowed.
- Images will be posted online by Toy News International at their discretion.
- Images cannot be updated or returned after they have been submitted.
- Image must be sent in JPG or GIF file formats only.
- Image must not be larger than 800x600 pixels.
- Image must not exceed 72 dpi resolution.
- Entries that do not adhere to these guidelines will be disqualified.
We will be posting the images submitted to the contest in a special gallery until December 15th when a panel of judges to be named, will choose the best entries. Three entries will be selected and given the following cash prizes to spend at your winning shop:
1st Place - $100 Cash
2nd Place - $50 Cash
3rd Place - $25 Cash
All contest submissions must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
before midnight December 15, 2003. Entries received after that time will be discarded. By submitting an entry to this contest you have read and agree to the rules of the contest above. TNI assumes no responsibility for lost entries or the subject matter of the images submitted. All rights and responsibilities revert to their respective owners.
MORE Miscellaneous NEWS & UPDATES
01:06 AM - 2014.04.19
08:48 AM - 2014.04.17
04:15 PM - 2014.04.16
03:20 PM - 2014.04.14
06:02 PM - 2014.04.10
02:52 PM - 2014.04.09
01:42 PM - 2014.04.07
10:51 AM - 2014.04.04
04:18 PM - 2014.04.03
03:56 PM - 2014.04.01