Continuing to score major ratings among boys 2-11, the Teen Titans are back for a fifth season of pizza, teamwork and “boo-yahs!” Beginning January, young fans and adult collectors alike will flip over the dynamic packaging, products and play patterns. Bandai’s lineup features new 1.5” miniatures that also offer a unique game component; collectible 3.5” figures; deluxe 5-6” feature figures with various accessories and action stands; vehicles and role-play items. Also debuting is an LCD game that doubles as the Titans’ battle communicator and interacts with specially packed game cards that come in every single toy.
1.5” FIGURES TEEN TITANS COMIC GAME HEROES – New for 2006!
These brand new sets of 1.5” figures come in packages of 4 characters in various poses and humorous modes. Each set features a comic book page that doubles as a game sheet, a character-shaped dice for game play and 1/3 of an interlocking piece that forms an EXCLUSIVE Communicator when you collect all 3 sets in the series. A game card for the “Battle Communicator” LCD Game is also included.
Available assortments include:
Series 1, Page 1: Robin Shaped Dice
Beast Boy as Nerd, Beast Boy on Moped, Raven, Baron Ryang
Series 1, Page 2: Cyborg Shaped Dice
Trigon, White Raven, Robin as Slade Commando, Slade
Series 1, Page 3: Beast Boy Shaped Dice
Bear, Katarou, Martial Arts Robin, Speedy
3.5” TEEN TITANS ACTION FIGURES
– These are “must-have” figures for kids and collectors alike! All feature super articulation for awesome play action or posing. Compatible with the all the vehicles in the line. A game card for the Battle Communicator is also included. Available assortments include: Robin & Starfire, Cyborg with armor, Beast Boy & Raven (featuring new sculpt), and Slade & Terra (Slade version) $4.99 - January 2006.
TEEN TITANS BATTLING MACHINES
– These Battling Machines are comically modeled after insects. Each manually transforms from vehicle to battle mode, and can connect together to form a massive robot! Each vehicle comes with one 3.5” figure. A game card for the Battle Communicator is also included. Available versions include: Robin’s Power Beetle, Beast Boy’s Hover Ant and Bumblebee’s Shuttle Buzzer $6.99 - January 2006.
TEEN TITANS DELUXE BATTLING MACHINE
– New for 2006! The super detailed Turbo Terrestrial is also modeled after an insect and manually transforms from robo-mode to ultimate battle mode. It can fit five 3.5” figures at one time and also connects with the regular Battling Machines for even more play modes. Features eyes that light up and a button-activated booster to launch the smaller Battling Machines into action. A game card for the Battle Communicator is also included. $14.99 - January 2006.
TEEN TITANS DELUXE FEATURE FIGURES
– New for 2006! Each deluxe figure stands 5” – 6” tall and comes with special weapons and cool accessories that help increase the fun in exciting battles. A game card for the Battle Communicator is also included. Available characters include: Robin with 5 weapons and rotating stand for kicking action, Cyborg with head that lights up in blue and Beast Boy with 3 animals and rotating stand for kicking action - $8.99 - January 2006.
TEEN TITANS BIKE WITH 5” FIGURE
– New for 2006! These awesome vehicles include Robin’s R-Cycle and Beast Boy’s Moped. The R-Cycle manually transforms into surf-mode and features missile launchers. The Moped transforms into cheetah-mode and comes with a cheetah helmet, moving tail, claws and missile launchers. A game card for the Battle Communicator is also included. $10.99 - January 2006.
10" TEEN TITANS TEAM FIGURES
– Large-scale collectible figures of the Teen Titans team! Cool features include movable head, arms and legs that allow them to be played with as action figures. Characters include Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire and Speedy. A game card for the Battle Communicator is also included. $9.99 - January 2006.
TEEN TITANS WEAPON ASSORTMENT
– Weapons feature lights, sounds and realistic functions similar to those featured on the show. A game card for the Battle Communicator is also included. Assortment includes Robin’s Birdarang, Cyborg’s Spy Hand and Cyborg’s Arm Cannon Blaster.
– New for 2006! Play with Robin’s main weapon from the show, his awesome Bo Staff, in two different modes! Challenge your skills by using two swift, small Bo Staffs, or connect the two together to form a powerful long staff. Features an array of sounds, nine effects in all, from the TV show. A game card for the Battle Communicator is also included. $14.99 - January.
TEEN TITANS BATTLE COMMUNICATOR
– New for 2006! The Battle Communicator is a role-play toy and doubles as the Titans’ first-ever LCD handheld game. When Robin is attacked, it will sound an alarm. To call for help, just shake the Communicator.
Once you have collected all the game cards, Robin will get help from his fellow Titans or can use one of his weapons to battle with. The more he wins, the more points he gets and the faster you reach level three where you face the ultimate challenge: defeat Slade!
The Battle Communicator comes with three game cards. Additional cards are available in every Teen Titans toy – with over 30 to collect. The Battle Communicator features a LCD screen that unscrambles the secret codes found on all the cards. By entering the code, you will have the power of the character, either a Titan or a villain. Two fun mini games are also included. $15.99 - January 2006.