Palisades Toys’ Freakables Ship to Retail
Elkridge, MD (September 17, 2004) – Right on the heels of the recently released Crittaz™, Palisades Toys is proud to announce that product from its second fully-owned in-house property is shipping to retailers now. Prepare yourselves for the inevitable invasion of… The Freakables™!
Welcome to the bizarre and wacky world of Freakables, where the only thing you can expect… is the unexpected. Like most people, the denizens of the Freakables universe experience highs and lows in their daily lives; but unlike the rest of us, when a Freakable’s emotions change, their entire appearance changes too – and you never know what you’re going to get. The first wave of these sort-of-cute, somewhat-grotesque figurines includes six different characters, each with a variety of different emotional faces , which are hidden by a mask of some kind. The best part of the Freakables experience is discovering which face you're going to get!
– ScaryMary is very odd, She really doesn’t socialize. Other kiddies say she’s crazy And shudder from her spooky eyes.
– DeepCreep: He just loves the water,
Spends all his free time under there. But that darned squid could be trouble Cause DeepCreep’s running out of air…
– StooperKid has no real powers, But he can’t stop to wonder why, He wants to help and save the day, But store-bought capes won’t make him fly.
– SugarFreak must have his candy, He eats it morning, noon, and night. The dentist says his teeth will rot, Does the little freak care? Not quite.
– FreakyTiki just lives to dance, With witch-doctors and witch-nurses, River-dancing is his favorite, When he’s doing voodoo curses.
– MeatHead adores his butcher shop With chops and steaks, and ribs in racks There’s nothing he loves more than meat, Except perhaps his trusty axe.
Freakables are packed 24 per case (divided into two separate counter displays, each with 12 figurines). Collect all the Freaky faces!!! SRP is $5.99.
# # #
ABOUT PALISADES TOYS
Palisades Marketing, LLC (“Palisades Toys”) designs, manufactures, and markets a variety of collectable toy products worldwide through sales to retailers and directly to consumers. Palisades Toys believes its products are among the most highly detailed and collectable action figures, PolyStone statues, PolyStone mini busts in the world. Formed in 1994, Palisades’ products are sold throughout the world at various retail outlets including Toys "R" Us, K•B Toys, Target, Electronics Boutique, Tower Records, Media Play, Sam Goody, Suncoast Video, Amazon.com and a variety of domestic and international comic shops and specialty retailer stores. Palisades Toys’ current product portfolio includes The Muppets, Alien, Predator, Transformers, G.I. Joe, Ren & Stimpy, Army of Darkness, Pink Panther, and others. Further information on this and all other Palisades Toys products is available via our company website at: www.PalisadesToys.com.