You Got Star Wars Questions? Hasbro Has Answers!
has released the following Q & A's to help people out who are curious about The Royal Guard and what to actually do with all that Wal-Mart Early Bird stuff!
Q: The Royal Guard #23 in the Revenge of the Sith basic 3 3/4" action figure series fold-out ad in the Star Wars Insider shows 2 figures with the same figure #23 and name - a red one and a blue one. Will these have the same UPC # making it the same figure but just a variation or will each have their own UPC # making it a different figure all together?
A: The figures are color variations and will have the same UPC.
Q: What do I need to mail-in to redeem the four figures offered with the Wal-Mart Early Bird package? The Early Bird Certificate? The original receipt? The UPC code?
A: You must mail in all three of these items to redeem your four 3.75" action figures. Please take the following steps:
1. Fill in your name and address on the enclosed Early Bird Certificate Card.
2. Write the date you mailed your Certificate in the date box on the Certificate. It's your record that you've mailed in your Early Bird Certificate.
3. Tear off the Early Bird Certificate Card and mail the following items (in the pre-addressed envelope; postage necessary):
* The Early Bird Certificate Card
* The UPC proof-of-purchase code from the package (stickered to inside of clamshell)
* The original cash register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
Star Wars Early Bird Figure Redemption
PO Box 10760
Bozeman, MT 59719-0760
MORE Star Wars NEWS & UPDATES
01:39 PM - 2013.11.02
10:20 AM - 2013.11.01
08:47 AM - 2013.10.14
09:29 AM - 2013.08.12
10:10 AM - 2013.06.04
01:49 PM - 2013.05.03
08:49 AM - 2012.11.29
10:21 AM - 2012.10.08
03:37 PM - 2011.11.17
08:20 AM - 2011.09.25