Brian Savage & Lanny Lathem are hosting a G.I.Joe Collector Round Table at today's G.I.Joe Convention.
We are bringing you live coverage of this panel so be sure to refresh your browser often over the course of the next hour to get the latest updates.
- They are talking about the G.I. Joe Convention exclusive parachute drop Kre-O figure.
- They are giving a Kre-O breakdown on pieces,paints,accessories. Showing the sheets that go to china.
- They are going over vehicles & figures for con exclusives.
- Crimson Asp from the con boxset is a new character brainstormed from listening to fans for NEW/female figures.
- JoeCon exclusive figures go from design,Hasbro approval, then China,then back to club to OK.
- G.I. Joe Club final Black Dragon, used a 12" Cobra Coil head.
- Skullbuster is coming for the second series of Club Subscription figures.
- Dragonsky is also coming.
- Also announced for subscription service - Night Force Falcon (updated from Hasbro version), Big Bear, Admiral Keel Haul, Tiger Force Airtight, Cobra Desert Scorpion, Tiger Force Shipwreck, Toll Booth, UK Bombadier, Cesspool, Widescope and special mystery figure. No pics or mock ups other than Skullbuster and Dragonsky. The subscription for these will go up mid-to-late April and start shipping in August. The last figure will be a mystery.
- The Club wants to do a Pythona figure for the subscription service but they need to know the expense for a unique sculpt and parts will be worthwhile, so if you want to see Pythona voice your desire on the message boards.
- The FSS sign-up period should last longer than two pay periods but be less than 30 days.