The Bat Signal, the searchlight device used to summon Batman, is rotatable and shines bright in any direction itís pointed. Simply flip the switch on the base to power it on and crank the handle to emit the Bat emblem onto a flat surface.
The One:12 Collective Commissioner James Gordon figure comes with two head sculpts portraying a mid-career James W. Gordon as well as an older portrait. The figure is outfitted in a button-down shirt with necktie, a removable trench coat, slacks, and dress shoes. Committed to ridding Gotham City of crime, he comes well equipped with a removable GCPD issued tactical vest with functioning zipper, and a that belt can hold his GCPD police badge, walkie talkie, and handgun with holster.
Set the scene with the included diorama display which portrays a gritty, urban rooftop where the Bat Signal can be used to light up the Gotham sky.
Somewhat skeptical of Batmanís vigilante method, Commissioner Gordon recognizes the necessity of Batman and the two have developed a mutual respect, a steely forged alliance, and implicit friendship. This figure is up for pre-order now on Mezco's website
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE COMMISSIONER GORDON FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
One (1) gun holding hand (R)
One (1) walkie-talkie holding hand (L)
- Button-down shirt
- Neck tie (removable)
- GCPD tactical vest with functional zipper (removable)
- Dress shoes
- One (1) rotatable Bat Signal with light-up function
- One (1) trench coat (removable)
- One (1) wristwatch (removable)
- One (1) walkie-talkie (attaches to belt)
- One (1) GCPD badge (attaches to belt)
- One (1) handgun with holster (attaches to belt)
- One (1) gun blast FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Commissioner Gordon and Bat Signal are packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.