New LEGO Harry Potter and Fantastic Beast Sets Revealed
by Jay Cochran
June 22, 2018
Today, LEGO unveiled two new building sets – LEGOHarry Potter Aragog’s Lair and LEGO Fantastic Beasts Newt’s Case of Magical Creatures – which will be available in August.
75950 - Aragog’s Lair Recommended Retail Price: $14.99$
Piece Count: 157
Who dares enter LEGO Harry Potter 75950 Aragog's Lair? Help Harry and Ron escape the giant spider and his army of offspring in the Forbidden Forest. Use your magic wands and lantern to fend off the colony of spiders, flying cobweb and Aragog’s fearsome fangs—then escape the creepy hollow!
- Includes Harry Potter and Ron Weasley minifigures.
- Features a buildable Aragog spider and tree.
- Aragog has 8 posable legs and 2 movable fangs.
- Tree has a spiderweb shooting function, attached spiderweb and a buildable red and white mushroom.
75952 - Newt’s Case of Magical Creatures
- Recommended Retail Price: 49.99$ Piece Count: 694
- Step into LEGO Fantastic Beasts 75952 Newt’s Case of Magical Creatures, there’s room for everyone! Help Newt take Jacob, Tina and Queenie on a tour around the different magical beast habitats, and teach them how to look after the Erumpent, Occamy, Thunderbird, Niffler and Bowtruckle. Have lots of Fantastic Beasts fun exploring, mixing potions and caring for the magical creatures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Newt ScamanderTM, Jacob Kowalski, Tina GoldsteinTM and Queenie GoldsteinTM, as well as buildable Erumpent, Occamy and Thunderbird creatures, plus Niffler and Bowtruckle figures.
- Features a buildable and foldable case containing a nest with an Occamy egg, shelter and grooming areas.
- Accessory elements include 4 wands, a teapot, brush, meat cleaver, turkey leg, umbrella, helmet, coins, gold bar, ladder, bucket and magic potions
Check out images below for both sets.
Image 1 of 7
Image 2 of 7
Image 3 of 7
Image 4 of 7
Image 5 of 7
Image 6 of 7
Image 7 of 7
Read More LEGO
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Contact and Support
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Submit News |
Contact ENI |
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE