Transformers 4 - Hasbro Reveal Plans to Reinvent Brand with New Characters and More
Just in are details reported from the UBS Best Of Americas 2012 Conference where Hasbro's Brian Goldner; President and Chief Executive Officer and Deborah Thomas presented their plans for the coming 2013 and beyond. Not least of which was a little bit of priming for the Transformers 4 movie as well all the other the brand related entertainment initiatives they have planned. Check out the details and highlights below:
UBS Best Of Americas 2012 Conference Details
- A video was presented covering Hasbro brands and the The Hub network
- Plans to expand into entertainment began in 2000 with Movies, TV, Games and licensing lead by the Transformers franchise.
- Transformers 4 was announced for a movie release in 2014.
- Toy sales were weak on DOTM due to same characters in all three movies.
- Transformers 4 movie will have a new line up and story to go with them.
- Transformers is trying to appeal to children as well with Rescue Bots show and toys.
- Goldner mentions the decline in toys sales after three movies is common and again cites Hasbro's vision to reinvent the brand for Transformers 4.
Read the full report and images now at Tformers.com
MORE Transformers NEWS & UPDATES
09:21 AM - 2015.03.28
01:04 PM - 2015.01.12
03:23 PM - 2015.01.07
10:48 AM - 2015.01.06
07:00 PM - 2015.01.03
12:12 PM - 2015.01.01
10:12 AM - 2014.12.17
06:27 AM - 2014.12.17
08:57 PM - 2014.12.04
10:33 AM - 2014.11.12