Enterbay RoboCop HD Masterpiece Quarter Scale Figure Revealed
by Jay Cochran
January 23, 2014
ENTERBAY proudly presents the RoboCop HD Masterpiece quarter scale figurine, based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie “RoboCop 3”. The Armor of RoboCop complements every shape of a muscular man’s body from all angles. Embellished with aerodynamic, geometric lines and forms, precisely reflects how a man’s body works when it is in motion. To accurately reproduce RoboCop's iconic vibrant metal Armor with full texture as shown in the movie, they applied premium grade industrial "Chameleon" metallic color, via advance spray-painting technique. Finished with a crystal metallic coating on the Armor, it will reflect mixture of vivid colors under different light sources. Other parts of the Armor including the neck, forearms, inner body, waist, and lower body are mainly in softer pure black plastic for better flexibility.
Set in the near future in a dystopian metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, RoboCop is a popular American science fiction action film centers on Alex Murphy, a police officer who brutally murdered by criminal gangs and subsequently revived by the malevolent mega-corporation Omni Consumer Products (OCP) as a superhuman cyborg law enforcer known as "RoboCop", to save the crime-ridden Detroit from falling into chaos. However, the residual memories of Murphy later enables him to rediscover his original identity.
This new RoboCop figure comes with 2 incredible authentic and highly detailed head sculps. The first Helmet Head Sculpt can pair with 3 interchangeable facial expression. He also comes with a removable quarter scale Jet Pack like seen in Robocop 3. The Jet Pack in the set is accurately built with mechanic moveable parts, pipes, and wires.
ENTERBAY endeavors to lead high-end collectible figurines to a new level, hence bringing several innovations in creating with this figure. They have incorporate remote control functions to bring RoboCop to life! You can now turn the helmet left & right as well as open & close the leg gun holster with a few simple clicks on the remote control! The remote control can also trigger voice over effects featuring iconic quotes from the movie such as “You are under arrest.”, “You have the right to remain silent.”, & “Dead or alive you are coming with me.” Looping in sequential order.
RoboCop comes with a head sculpt showing off the human face based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in RoboCop 3. They applied advance multi-layer painting technique in to the head sculpt to showcase his nervous facial expression with visible blood veins resulting from prolong connection of his head to the electronics and wires, while also giving a dedicated skin texture feeling. Be warned, the Robert John Burke head sculpt without the Helmet cannot turn to left or right when installed to the RoboCop Figurine. It will cause damage the electronic components of the figurine if you try.
The Set includes:
- 2 incredible authentic and highly detailed likeness head sculpture. One Helmet Head Sculpt with 3 interchangeable facial expression. Another head sculpt showing the human face is based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie "RoboCop 3". Please be cautious this Robert John Burke head sculpt without the Helmet cannot turn to left or right when installed to the RoboCop Figurine or it will definitely damage the electronic component of the figurine.
- A HD-14 ABS action body with more than 15 points of articulation, with 3 x size AAA batteries included for remote control functions (for Left/Right Head Turning, Open/Close Leg Gun Holster, and Voice Over effects)
- A 3D OCP Logo Remote Control with 2 x size AAA batteries included
- Auto-9 gun, which can be placed inside the leg gun holster, when opened by the remote control
- A changeable Battle Damaged Front Armor
- 8 changeable hands: including 1 pair of fist, 1 pair of relax hands (of which the fingers are moveable), 1 pair of gun holding hands, 1 right hand with a pointing index finger, and 1 right hand with needle weapon interface
- A changeable left gun arm
- A quarter scale Jet Pack with mechanic moveable parts, detailed pipes, and wires
- A custom made RoboCop figure stand with the OCP logo engraved
Image 1 of 15
Image 2 of 15
Image 3 of 15
Image 4 of 15
Image 5 of 15
Image 6 of 15
Image 7 of 15
Image 8 of 15
Image 9 of 15
Image 10 of 15
Image 11 of 15
Image 12 of 15
Image 13 of 15
Image 14 of 15
Image 15 of 15
Read More Enterbay
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Contact and Support
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Submit News |
Contact ENI |
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE