Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios revealed the new gameplay trailer featuring Kollector. A proud servant of the Outworld Empire, the Kollector cares only for his wealth and status and will kill anyone to keep it.
Mortal Kombat 11 is the latest installment in the critically acclaimed franchise, providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before with an all new Custom Character Variation System that gives players the creative control to customize versions of the entire character roster. Developed by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, Mortal Kombat 11 will introduce a new cinematic story continuing the epic saga that is more than 25 years in the making.
• All-New Custom Character Variation System: Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay.
• All-New Story Mode: Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history.
• New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters: Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and Fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan- favorite characters, including Baraka, Cassie Cage, Jade, Johnny Cage, Kabal, Kano, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero and more. In Mortal Kombat 11, Sonya Blade is voiced by UFC champion, Olympic medalist and WWE superstar, Ronda Rousey.
• More Modes, Challenges & Rewards: Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience.
• All-New Krushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities: Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations.
• Pre-Order for Exclusive Content & Beta Access: Pre-order Mortal Kombat 11 on PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One or Xbox One X to receive access to the beta, available March 28, 2019. Pre-orders will receive the in-game, playable character, Shao Kahn.
This Kombat Kast was pretty good. They showed gameplay for the Kollector, Noob, and Erron Black. Kollector looks super good and before anyone thinks hes related to goro or are a part of his Shokan race, hes got 6 arms, not 4 and is stated as some other kind of race. His other two arms are behind him holding his goodies in his chest. I can not wait for this shiz to drop!